Dream Home…Having your own home in your city is something every human being dreams about in life. When you have one of your own, it is considered a valuable asset as its value increases with time. Buying a property is one of the most important financial decisions you make in life. We also help you in getting re-finance your home if you require liquid cash for other important business ~ terms and conditions apply.
- You need to be at least 21 years of age to buy a property
- Minimum Salary required for Expats 8500 AED and UAE Nationals 8000 AED
- Maximum age to get a home loan is 58 years if you are salaried and 60 years if you are self-employed but this can change according to the lender.
- You need to have a steady income to be able to get a mortgage loan as your monthly income alone can help determine your loan amount
- Expats Can get upto 80% loan of the Property Value.
- UAE Nationals can get upto 85% Loan of the Property Value.
- Passport/Visa/Emirates ID copies
- Salary Certificate
- Last 6 Months Bank Statement and Payslips
- AECB Report
- Trading License ( Self-Employed)
- Office Tendency Contract
- VAT Return Report